If you don’t want to choose between casement and sliding windows, then we have a solution that gives you the best of both worlds – Combination Windows. Built by combining one or two fixed/single sash side hung casement door/window/double sash side hung casement door/window, top hung/two/three track multi-sash sliding windows, it makes your home complete.
Here’s a look at our collection of Combination Windows and Doors:
A quick look on our criteria,
- Looks aesthetically grand and imposing.
- Integrates a strong and attractive unit of doors and windows.
- Works best for wide, tall and external spaces in your walls.
- Multiple kinds of windows grouped together to form one comprehensive unit.
- Gives you the freedom to choose various permutation and combination of windows.
- Costs more because of the extra reinforcing required to make it more stable at the coupled joints.