In an arch window, the bottom half of the window is rectangular while the top is an arch or half-circle. Arch shaped windows bring softness to a room and contrast the straight corners of rectangular windows and walls for a distinct effect. Arch windows can be operable to let in fresh air or fixed to only let in light.
- Pleasing artistically
- Flexibility in your surroundings without more expenditure
- Windows top head is fixed and open sashes are in rectangular part
- Best match for individual villas, specifically for yard and external doors
- Grids are found in the external & internal sides to enrich the design artistically
- Multiple configurations are available with Single Sash Hung, Double Sash Side Hung, Picture Windows and Palladian Windows